Adam and Brenton have been a godsend to us! We had a sewage line drain back up into our condo from the exterior HOA; after a lack of seriousness from our HOA, we called Adam at Restoration. Adam was very helpful from the first call and agreed to come out to assess the damages at our home. Adam and Brenton were super professional and shared how the water damage is measured, what next steps would need to take place to start the dry out process, a photo report was provided to us documenting the water readings and scope of work detailing the mitigation process (all which were helpful when communicating with insurance and the HOA). Adam and Brenton have spent time on the phone and via text answering questions throughout this entire process; their patience has been immeasurable. The Restoration team cares about making your home whole again and makes things easy as their company has contacts for the pack up, construction/rebuild process and is willing to be on phone calls with one's insurance or HOA to help answer questions. We are grateful to have gained a company that will always be in our back pocket when it comes to water, mold or fire damage. Honest people are rare to find that genuinely care! PS- Adam and Brenton wore masks during the visit at our property and were respectful of our space.
Gary was great! Very professional and knowledgeable. Restoration Heroes came in, assessed the problem and offered solutions for our situation. They were neat and got the job done quickly. I hope I don't have to, but would absolutely hire them again.
We had some water damage and reached out to Adam for an estimate. Adam was very responsive, surveyed the damage the same day and put in some dehumidifiers. Adam was very helpful in explaining next steps and end to end process until reconstruction. We were not even charged for the dehus. Thanks and will recommend to others!
After 17 years my water heater gave up on me and it was not a friendly separation. Why these things always happen late at night on the weekends? seriously... Anyway the plumber company we called, Pristine Plumbing, was working with Restoration Heroes and the disaster caused by the leak became a bad memory the second they took care of it: high tech tools, very clear and detailed explanations of the process and the best part am amazing job. Gary the manager in charge of my case was extremely precise and the attention to details in the report was great. Honestly I had to deal in the past with different companies and this one is the top of the line. Very nice workers and highly professionally trained. Thank you guys and especially Gary. They really deserve their title, The Heroes!
We experienced an overnight leak stemming from a plugged bathroom drain and leaking flush valve that affected 3 rooms and 2 hallways. I called Restoration Heroes and their response was immediate. Gary Pesner came to the jobsite and arranged to have his team on site to begin dehumidifying the areas. He dealt with our insurance company and met with the insurance inspector to determine damage and replacement cost. Gary's team were on site daily to remove moisture collected from the dehumidifiers and to take humidity readings until the areas were completely dry. Restoration Heroes then had the carpets steam cleaned.Mold was found from a previous leak and Restoration Heroes dealt with the mold removal, testing and mold free certifications. They also recommended a contractor to repair the areas that required drywall removal for mold mitigation.Overall these people were professional, timely and careful.
A supply line blew in my mom’s kitchen. She’s 82 and it was very stressful for her. We called Restoration Heroes and Gary Pesner came immediately to check out the damage. I can honestly say that he treated my mom like his own mother. He was awesome and I truly appreciate it. Gary always answered my calls and kept me informed the whole time. He did a great job helping my mom stay calm during this traumatic event. They definitely know what they are doing and were very professional throughout the whole process. I strongly recommend Restoration Heroes! Thank you Gary!
Healthy Homes are our top priority! Some of the most dangerous environments we encounter are homes and facilities after a fire damage. There are hundreds, sometimes thousands, of different types of toxic particulates, gases, and vapors emitted from a structure fire. Proper cleaning of these harmful combustion particles is paramount to the health and safety of the occupants. Our certified team of experts respond to emergencies effectively to quickly stabilize the property, properly clean for the health and safety of all involved, and ensure maximum recovery as possible.
Strictly following the proper cleaning protocols, our restoration process includes mitigating damage, smoke damage cleanup and water restoration as quickly as possible after the incident, to ensure your health and safety and minimize secondary damage.
We board and seal off any openings in the structure - including windows and doors, to protect your security and minimize future damage.
We carry out in-depth fire damage and risk assessment to understand the extent of the incident and evaluate the best way to proceed.
Quick restoration of all personal property including electronics, documents, artwork, and special furniture both on-site and off-site.
Our team of certified odor removal specialists will identify the source of the odor to provide quality cleaning and smoke deodorization.
We reduce moisture in water damage with advanced techniques to prevent any further damage and promoting a healthier environment.
We perform comprehensive HVAC duct cleaning and unit damage restoration to prevent harmful, respirable particulates from causing health issues to the occupants..
Kitchen fires caused by cooking activities are the leading cause of structural fire damage and fire injuries. They are very often caused by highly-flammable greases that become overheated on a stove or in an oven. It’s important to closely monitor your items on the stove while cooking to prevent structural fire damage and related injuries!
Electrical faults are another leading cause of fire damage and usually occur because of short circuits or current overloads that ignite building materials. It’s important to have properly installed electrical systems and to properly use electoral accessories such as surge protectors in order to prevent fire damage. Please call the fire department immediately if there is an issue!